RP Copywriting is looking for a full-time writer / content manager for our downtown Courtenay office.
Our growing firm is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced writer to join our team of content managers. We provide copywriting and content marketing services to clients throughout British Columbia and, increasingly, beyond. Our writers not only know how to spin a yarn, they also know how to do it while always keeping in mind the broader objective: help our clients attract more customers and grow their sales.
You should have:
– A professional, approachable demeanour and ability to liaise with clients
– Several writing samples for media such as websites, blogs, media releases, brochures and/or advertisements
– An understanding of how to write persuasively and – even better – a track record of writing copy that converts
– An understanding of keyword research, Google Analytics and on-page, white hat SEO
– A degree or diploma in Journalism, English, Marketing, Communications or a related field
– Working knowledge of WordPress and some basic graphic design skills are assets
If that sounds like you, send your resume and 2-3 samples of the type of work listed above to email@example.com before February 20, 2017. We would like to have our new content manager start working by March 1 out of our Courtenay office.
Starting wage will be $14-$17/hr, depending on experience.